Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@pivotal.io> on 2018/10/11 02:00:43 UTC

Release process for Apache Geode wiki

Hi,

I have created a new wiki page on how to release Apache Geode.
Please do a review and let me know if there are any suggestions or
modifications required.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Releasing+Apache+Geode

Regard
Nabarun Nag

Re: Release process for Apache Geode wiki

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
I like it!  There’s some overlap with the prior ‘Release Steps’ page, which was getting a bit unwieldy anyway.  Perhaps we can review and consolidate/split up sections later.

Anthony

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Naba! it looks comprehensive. I have not done a release myself so
cannot ask more.

If it's possible would you be able to capture software dependencies that a
release manager have to install on his workstation. Following the steps I
see docker & svn is needed.