Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vahid ghasemi <va...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/31 15:39:26 UTC

login captcha issue

Hello
I have a login form with a captcha.
I tested my form with Burp suite (penetration test tool).
in Burp I can send header requests a lot of time for brood force(just
change password).
this problem is because of the number at end of my
URL(localhost:8080/login?1).
so with this way attackers can bypass captcha.
how can i fix this problem.

Re: login captcha issue

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Have you tried calling `captchaImageResource.invalidate();` in your
onSubmit() method ?

Re: login captcha issue

Posted by vahid ghasemi <va...@gmail.com>.

Re: login captcha issue