Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Daniel Novy - (MGN)" <dn...@cetip.com.br> on 2001/08/21 22:16:21 UTC

Weird exception.

Hi all. I'm running tomcat on a solaris machine and trying
to access it from a Windows2000 machine. I have an servlet
that returns a page with an applet that makes lot of use of
swing objects.

I have installed on the windows machine the Java plugin 1.3.1
for internet explorer and, when I try to access a servlet,
I get the following exception in the console log. It's important
to note that it DOES find the main servlet I called but any
other servlet that this main servlet calls it's not found.
The weird thing is that if I call directly the url that was
not found, it all works!

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://172.20.138.160:8080/llh/llh;jsessionid=hn0itvu8k1?bo=CtpMarketViewDat
aProviderWBO
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.plugin.protocol.jdk12.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.plugin.protocol.jdk12.http.HttpURLConnection.checkCookieHeader(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.plugin.protocol.jdk12.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
	at cetip.llh.web.Utils.postToURL(Utils.java:74)
	at
cetip.llh.web.CtpAuctionAndBookClientModel.postServer(CtpAuctionAndBookClien
tModel.java:191)

Any help would be VERY appreciated!

Thanks,

Daniel Novy.