Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/10/05 16:37:24 UTC

Tika board report due October 10th

According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2007 we have to

I'm busy ATM but could help write something early next week.

-Bertrand

Re: Tika board report due October 10th

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Guys,

 I'll write up a draft report and post it to the dev list in the next day or
so.

Cheers,
  Chris

On 10/5/07 7:37 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bd...@apache.org> wrote:

> According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2007 we have to
>
> I'm busy ATM but could help write something early next week.
>
> -Bertrand

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project

Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246