Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Greg Troxel <gd...@ir.bbn.com> on 2010/01/06 02:30:18 UTC

junkemailfilter FP - impressive speed of resolving

Lest people think I object to all whitelists, I'd like to point out that
tonight I got spam from reachmail.net that was listed in HOSTKARMA_WL.
I sent it off to support@junkemailfilter.com and SEVEN AND A HALF
MINUTES later Marc told me that the offending sender had been removed
From the whitelist.  This has happened several times over the last few
months, but almost always the white/yellow/black scoring seems
reasonable.  What impresses me is that senders are dropped from
HOSTKARMA_W promptly when there is any evidence of spamming.

Re: junkemailfilter FP - impressive speed of resolving

Posted by Alex <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> Lest people think I object to all whitelists, I'd like to point out that
> tonight I got spam from reachmail.net that was listed in HOSTKARMA_WL.
> I sent it off to support@junkemailfilter.com and SEVEN AND A HALF
> MINUTES later Marc told me that the offending sender had been removed

That's great. I'm sure your comment helped more than just myself and
the confidence level in their service, in a time when it's
increasingly hard to combat email threats.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: junkemailfilter FP - impressive speed of resolving

Posted by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com>.
Thanks - however I don't guarantee that kind of response time. :)