Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2021/09/16 10:34:21 UTC

ApacheCon @Home 2021 is next week!

Hi Cameleers,
A quick reminder that ApacheCon @Home 2021, a free and online
conference is happening next week from 21st till 23rd of September. So
if you haven't already register at:

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/register.html

Specifically for folk interested in Camel, this year again we have the
Integration track on  Wednesday, September 22nd and Thursday,
September 23rd. Do have a look at the published schedule at:

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/tracks/integration.html

And make a note of the times which are all in UTC, and the schedule
page offers a link to the timeanddate.com which will offer it in your
timezone.

At the end of each day we'll have the Birds of a Feather sessions
(BoF), where we can meet and have conversations around Integration
topics, so stick around for that.

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: ApacheCon @Home 2021 is next week!

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
We have awesome two days starting today at ApacheCon, the Integration
track featuring plethora of Camel content starts today!

Have a look at the schedule:
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/tracks/integration.html (make note
of the times, they're in UTC)

If you still haven't you can register (for free!) and attend this
online-only conference here:
https://hopin.com/events/apachecon-2021-home

At the end of the scheduled sessions we'll have a Birds of a Feather
(BoF) slot where we can meet and discuss anything Camel or Integration
related.

See you there!

zoran

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.