Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> on 2015/06/19 22:38:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Johny Rufus

On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome Johny Rufus as a
committer on the Apache Flume project. Johny has actively contributed
several patches to the Flume project, including bug fixes, authentication
and other new features.

Congratulations and Welcome, Johny!

Cheers,
Hari Shreedharan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Johny Rufus

Posted by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com>.
Belated congratulations.  I thought Johnny was already a committer, judging
from his activity on the lists.

Any more candidates to combat this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?projectOrFilterId=project-12311321&periodName=daily&daysprevious=90&cumulative=true&versionLabels=major&selectedProjectId=12311321&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Acreatedvsresolved-report&Next=Next

?

Otis

Posted by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Johny!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Johny!

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Congratulations on your committership Rufus, it's well deserved!

Best,
Mike

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes.

Thanks,
Rufus

Posted by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yay... Congrats !

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Johny Rufus

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yay... Congrats !

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Johny,