Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/30 22:32:51 UTC

I need the SVN Client ONLY for RedHat Linux Enterprise 3.5

Hi everyone

On Tigris I only see links to the server installation version which requires
neon and few other things.  Is there a client version only?

Thanks

Re: I need the SVN Client ONLY for RedHat Linux Enterprise 3.5

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/30/06, Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> On Tigris I only see links to the server installation version which requires
> neon and few other things.  Is there a client version only?

I don't know if there are packages that will only install the client,
but in any event, neon is needed by the client, not the server, so
you'll still need to install it.

-garrett