Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <el...@fastmail.fm> on 2002/03/29 07:18:10 UTC

Re: Reloading Web Applications without manager and without reload able=true

No, I mean making some web app that could allow users to reload their
web application themselves(without being able to affect other users
web-app's) and then asking my system administrator to put that program
up. I do think its possible. It just replicates the functionality of the
manager web-application after all. Need to look into it tonight.

Will inform the list if I get something done.

Cheers,
Tarun

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <el...@fastmail.fm>.
My initial idea was to make a class which does the reloading, but I
realized that convincing my admin to use that class would be tough :-)

So I reverted to a custom web-application which he could verify and put
up for everodybody's benefit.

Tarun