Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chen, Gin" <Gi...@tvratings.com> on 2001/12/21 00:10:40 UTC

RE: Tomcat 4 & IIS 5 -SOLVED

Hi All,
	I did some digging and found the answers to my questions. Just to
help others out. Here is the solutions.
	First read through this.
		http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html
	Thank you to the author of that.
	Some things to add to this though.
	One: u dont have to add /*.jsp=ajp12 as he said. u can add it as
/*=ajp13
	Two: i was getting a prompt to download the jsp when i first did it.
the problem was that u cant just restart tomcat and web publishing service.
You have to first shutdown tomcat. Restart (using stop and restart option in
services tool) IIS Admin Site and then restart tomcat.
Hope that helps.
-Tim