Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org> on 2012/10/17 21:42:20 UTC

Refactor Struts2 Showcase

Hi,

after the redesign of the REST Showcase i have repeated this step for the
normal Struts2 Showcase.

http://struts.jgeppert.com/struts2-showcase/

What do you thinks about the result?

If someone is more familiar with design and colors, we can also create a
custom bootstrap design.
To add some Struts2 Spices. ;-)

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/customize.html

Johannes

-----
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

Re: Refactor Struts2 Showcase

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@apache.org>.
Thanks Maurizio!

I'am also unsure what to do with the Interactive Demo.

But this must maybe Step 2. There are also some other Tasks.

1.) Does anyone knows what the Continuations Plugin in the Sandbox is? Is it
alive?

2.) I miss a JSON Example

3.) AJAX examples must be replaced or dropped when we drop the dojo plugin.

Johannes

-----

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
good job Johannes!
I'm a little concerned about the interactive demo though, which at the
moment doesn't seem to work (at least not in my chrome): what happen
when we will ready to publish the showcase app on Apache
infrastructure?
Do we really want to expose the whole OGNL stack to the users?

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara
VisualizeMe: http://vizualize.me/maurizio.cucchiara?r=maurizio.cucchiara