Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <da...@elego.de> on 2011/04/24 17:11:18 UTC

Unused variables in fsfsfixer

The global variables FIXED_IDS and FIXED_CHECKSUMS are sometimes written
to but never read.  What's their purpose?

Re: Unused variables in fsfsfixer

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@elego.de>.
Julian Foad wrote on Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:31:34 +0100:
> On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 18:11 +0300, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > The global variables FIXED_IDS and FIXED_CHECKSUMS are sometimes written
> > to but never read.  What's their purpose?
>
> I think I put those in to log what changes the script had made.  Please
> feel free to delete them, or make it print them out, or add a comment,
> or just leave it as it is.

Okay.  For now I've documented them as unused; I intend to continue
looking into fsfsfixer later and at that point I might remove them or
print them.

Thanks,

Daniel

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.