Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pawan Darira <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 11:39:34 UTC

How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

Hi

I have daily 1000 of classifieds ads posting in my SOLR index. There is an
ad description field where details of the respective ad is stored. I want to
know the list of keywords which are used maximum no. of times across 1000
ads posted in a day.

Pawan Darira

Re: How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

Posted by "Grijesh.singh" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pawan,

If u r using solr1.4 or latter version then u can see terms info by using
terms request handler like

http://localhost:8080/solr/terms/?terms.fl=text&terms.sort=count

Re: How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

Posted by Pawan Darira <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. It worked out fine.

Posted by Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Check out the luke request handler: