Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Friedrich Clausen <ft...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/10 09:59:32 UTC

Finding Jclouds Chef.

Hello,

I am trying to use Jclouds Chef in my application but I'm having trouble
configuring my pom.xml. I have looked at the Maven repository [1] entry for
Jclouds and used that to define the following dependency entries (also
including main jclouds definition)

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.jclouds</groupId>
        <artifactId>jclouds-all</artifactId>
        <version>1.7.3</version>
      </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.jclouds.chef</groupId>
        <artifactId>jclouds-chef</artifactId>
        <version>1.7.3</version>
      </dependency>
  </dependencies>

however it does not seem to be able to fetch jclouds-chef. What am I
missing?

Thanks!

Fred.

[1]
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.jclouds.chef/jclouds-chef/1.7.3

Re: Finding Jclouds Chef.

Posted by Friedrich Clausen <ft...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ignasi! That worked. My confusion from reading the guide was that it
wrote "org.apache.jclouds.api/chef" - I did not grok that the "/chef" meant
the artefact name. Now I get it.

Thanks,

Fred.

Re: Finding Jclouds Chef.