Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2008/10/13 06:12:16 UTC

Incubator report format

Here's a template for future Incubator reports:

------------------------------

Apache Bluesky is a distance learning education project which began
incubation in January 2008.

{{{ You can include a paragraph here describing the current status of the
project, what you're working on, how you feel things are going, what
you need help with, etc. }}}

Recent Activity

 * {LIST OF RECENT ACTIONS}
 * {EXAMPLE: 1 new committer, bob, added.}
 * {EXAMPLE: resolved legal issue XYZ.}
 * {EXAMPLE: had discussion about ABC on mailing lists.}

Issues and Concerns:

 * {LIST OF WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON NEXT}
 * {LIST ANY CONCERNS YOU HAVE}

incubator wiki:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/

To enter the wiki, you need to create an account here:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/UserPreferences

The next report is due November 12th:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Re: Incubator report format

Posted by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your information. The template really helps. It will make our
report more clear.