Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2008/05/21 23:24:14 UTC

application/xhtml+xml within tika-config.xml

Hi

We are using tika-0.1-incubating for one of our projects and I have
noticed that within

org/apache/tika/tika-config.xml

the mime type application/xhtml+xml is missing.

I understand that I can change this myself, but I think it would be nice
to have this included as default at least using the generic XML parser

<parser name="text-xml" class="org.apache.tika.parser.xml.XMLParser">
                <mime>application/xml</mime>
                <mime>application/xhtml+xml</mime>
        </parser>

or is there any reason why this hasn't been set?

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup