Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2009/10/07 03:38:02 UTC

Packaging and deployment issues

Gregg, you wanted to open a discussion on Packaging and Deployment
issues, perhaps this should be raised as an issue on JIRA?

Its quite a complex issue, I'm not surprised it didn't garner much
response for that reason, however it is an issue that will need to be
dealt with sooner or later.  I certainly don't know the solution,
however if we can work out what the constraints are, the pros and cons
and possible returns / benefits for each we might be able to address the
issue?

Cheers,

Peter.