Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Mehner, Björn" <Bj...@epos-cs.de> on 2004/02/02 09:48:48 UTC

AW: Pagebreaks

Hi, there,

Oh again it's me. I really do not want to bother you, but I am working
on a project where the setting of manual pagebreaks would be very handy.
I was told before this feature was completed but not released (see
below). If there is any code even if it is just a patch against the cvs
version, I would be very grateful. Or maybe there is something I can
contribute myself? As I can see in the bugdatabase I am not the only one
who wants it sort of solved.

Thanks in advance!

ciao Bodo