Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/04/14 20:02:59 UTC

[VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

I just went through the remaining bugs and none of them are so hurtful that they can't wait for
release 3.1 ... though I encourage everyone to review the list before voting. The only troubling
issue for me is that we don't have a component reference page for the Tree component. Other than
that, Tapestry 3.0 is looking rock solid and ready to go and I think now is the right time to make
the final 3.0 release (and get started with 3.1!).

This vote will run for 72 hours.  A failure to respond will be treated as a +0. A +1 vote indicates
a willingness to cut a final 3.0 release.  Any -1 will veto the release: please provide a bug number
and indicate how long it will take you to provide the related fix.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: [VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Re: [VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1,000,000

Excellent job, Howard and the Tapestry Team!

I *heart* Tapestry

I presented Tapestry at the Richmond JUG tonight -
http://www.richmondjug.com - hopefully a few more converts from Struts
will come from it :))

	Erik

Re: [VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
+1

-Harish

[RESULT] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Despite a last minute flurry of bug fixes, the motion has passed and we'll be releasing the final
Tapestry 3.0 release shortly.  I'll be creating tagging and creating the final release shortly.
Alas, it looks like Neil Clayton is no longer contributing to the Tapestry project.

HLS, RLS, EH, HK, DS, TSV, MB: +1
GL, NC: +0

RE: [VOTE] Tapesty 3.0 FINAL

Posted by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com>.