Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 21:12:29 UTC

Re: non-technical volunteer?

Hi Claude,
Please accept my apologies for delay. I have been extremely busy.
Yes definitely there are opportunities or such participation.
I'm CC'ing in dev@community list in the hope that someone can chime in and
potentially find a useful and interesting position for your wife to spend
her time.
I've also CC'd Melissa Warnkin the Foundation's EA. Melissa usually has
excellent ideas and also potential areas where she could use a hand.
Thank you kindly folks for any feedback to Claude.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: non-technical volunteer?

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, but especially Claude (and your spouse):

Apache OpenOffice needs contributors of all sorts and not just technical, near-technical or technophilic. We need, we want those who can do… just about anything you, your spouse and everyone else considers worthwhile and able to be developed by a community that's very global.

Go here. to the "get involved" page: http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html

The left navbar also has other useful links. And, as with other Apache projects, it's the mail lists where people are most themselves.

Cheers,
Louis

Re: non-technical volunteer?

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.