Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 00:22:50 UTC

Commit to common JS to resolve double success callbacks on Media.startRecord/stopRecord

Hey other platform maintainers. I checked in a fix today:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=b4c5682f7654ba01a1de2e6bd565e06acbac456a

Basically, the Media.onStatus() method calls the success callback once
it gets the update that the media has stopped recording. That is the
way I think it should work but startRecord and stopRecord also called
the success callback when they were executed. I changed the Media.js
file to pass null in for the start/stopRecord methods and everything
is working as I believe it should now.

Just a heads up for the rest of you to check on the change in behaviour.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald