Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Luiz Mendes Almeida <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 17:20:46 UTC

Simple brokers A <-> B

Hi.

  I'm a newbie ActiveMQ user.
  I have two brokers A and B running on the same machine. (I made it running
2 instances of activemq engine and using 2 differents configuration file -
activemq.xml).
  Now, I would like to produce a message to a queue on broker A and see this
message in a queue on broker B. If broker B is not running, this message
should be stay on broker A untill broker B is up.
  How can I get it?

  Thank you in advance.

Luiz Gustavo Almeida

Re: Simple brokers A <-> B

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Hola Luiz,

Since all you want to do is forward messages from broker A to B, then simply
create a forwarding bridge from A to B. Each broker should only have one
transportConnector and broker A would have one networkConnector that will be
used to create the forwarding bridge to B. You really don't need a
networkConnector on broker B unless you want messages to flow from B to A.

Joe
Goto www.ttmsolutions.com for a free ActiveMQ user guide

Re: Simple brokers A <-> B

Posted by Luiz Gustavo Almeida <lu...@gmail.com>.