Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 09:42:55 UTC

Java/Groovy DSL formatting in Intellij IDEA?

Hello.  if I run the code formatter in a java or groovy file within
Intellij IDEA, it makes the formatting terrible.  I *could* use the
conventions to disable formatting for my routes, but it would be very nice
if the editor had formatting rules for the DSL.  Has anyone had any luck
with this?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Java/Groovy DSL formatting in Intellij IDEA?

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it doesn't look good, makes the indentation strange. I have simply had
to do the formatting manually. Would be nice with the formatting rules for
intellij.