Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/06 23:09:31 UTC

[IMAP] JPAMailbox and JCRMailbox

Hi all (Robert ;)),

what is the status of JPAMailbox and JCRMailbox in IMAP-Trunk ? How
stable is it ? what needs to get done to complete it ? I think with
the spring deployment in james server trunk it would be really easy to
use one of these too..

Thx,
Norman

Re: [IMAP] JPAMailbox and JCRMailbox

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Cool,

I would be really interested in hearing how it worked out for you, and
as always... Patches welcome =P

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Dhrubo <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dhrubo <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
I will try to look at it ..

Thx for your comments.

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Cool,

thx for the input :)

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Robert L. Gurule <rg...@lanl.gov> wrote:

> Hi,
>  Should I install the Phoenix server?

IMAP only works with james 3 so if you want to play with IMAP you'll
need to check out http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/
and build that

- robert

Re: [IMAP] JPAMailbox and JCRMailbox

Posted by "Robert L. Gurule" <rg...@lanl.gov>.
Hi,
  Should I install the Phoenix server?

Thanks,

Robert

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Gurule <rg...@lanl.gov>.
HI RObert,

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Robert L. Gurule" <rg...@lanl.gov>.
Hi  All,

   I am interested in the James IMAP code, what are the plans for IMAP?  I
am interested in helping out on this effort.

Robert Gurule
LANL

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Robert,