Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2009/05/03 22:43:22 UTC

OSGi testing framework

Just wanted to let everybody here know that we have open sourced the
OSGi testing framework that we have been using internally to test a
framework. The project was started to learn developers more about OSGi
and today can be used to do regression tests on Apache Felix. It is
still a work in progress, lots of tests and features still could be
added. If anybody here is interested in contributing, let me know.
We're also open to donating the code to Felix, even though future
plans are to make this a generic OSGi testing suite (maybe tools like
PAX runner could help us here).

See:
http://opensource.luminis.net/wiki/display/OSGITEST/OSGi+testing+framework

Greetings, Marcel