Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr> on 2019/04/08 13:38:50 UTC

String escape seq \x and \u not working

Hi everyone

I trying to convert a as3 string with with escape seq ro js equivalent .

For example for  the as3 code :

       var str:String = "\xc9\u80FF\u00C9";

I get in Js this;

  var /** @type {string} */ str = "???";

Is there a way to get the correct representation in js (compiler flag or a
different use of string

Spiros

RE: String escape seq \x and \u not working

Posted by spiros <ag...@novusnet.gr>.
Hi Alex ,

Because  of FB I put the -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 in asjsc.bat.

Thanks

Spiros