Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Zitnik <jz...@hfcc.net> on 2007/07/09 23:01:18 UTC

Rulesemporium

I can't get here:
http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules
Is rulesemporium having issues again?

Re: Rulesemporium

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Robert - eLists" <li...@abbacomm.net>

>> I can rarely get there (via a browser). So rarely the site is almost
>> useless.
>
> Mike,
>
> Almost???
>
> Bwahhhhhh... that is a good one.
>
> You are far too kind...
>
> - rh

Gee, it just worked for me tickety-boo. But then I have fixed my tool.
which uses wget, to pause a second between each file it fetches. I use
a don't fetch if the file isn't new strategy.

By the way, don't worry very much. I run about 50 external rulesets and
none of them have been updated for nearly a month.

{^_^}   Joanne, doesn't let a crummy DoS filter get in my way. (It would
        if I didn't have that delay, experience indicates.)

RE: Rulesemporium

Posted by Robert - eLists <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> I can rarely get there (via a browser). So rarely the site is almost
> useless.

Mike,

Almost???

Bwahhhhhh... that is a good one.

You are far too kind...

 - rh

Re: Rulesemporium

Posted by Mike Grau <m....@kcc.state.ks.us>.
On 07/09/2007 04:01 PM the voices made Joe Zitnik write:

Re: Rulesemporium

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
>I can't get here:
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules
> Is rulesemporium having issues again?

Just worked for me.

        Loren

Re: Rulesemporium

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
At 02:01 PM Monday, 7/9/2007, Joe Zitnik wrote -=>
>I can't get here:
>http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules
>Is rulesemporium having issues again?

I have one server that is fine but a second that keeps stalling on
different rules.  On the first attempt it froze on
99_FVGT_Tripwire.cf and the second time on 70_sare_adult.cf.

Weird...

Ed Kasky
~~~~~~~~~
Randomly Generated Quote (128 of 568):
"Law of Drunkedness" You can't fall off the floor.