Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2000/05/24 18:06:27 UTC

Stylesheet InputStream does not get closed ?

Hello,
It seems to me that Stylesheet file does not get closed after executing
processor.process().
After executing statement below the stylesheet file stays opened for
readonly access (I checked it using file server console).

OutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(getScriptFile());
try {
  processor.setDiagnosticsOutput(diag);
  processor.process(new
XSLTInputSource(library.getProject().getProjectFileName()),
                    new XSLTInputSource(getStyleFileName()),
                    new XSLTResultTarget(out));
} finally {
  out.close();
}

If I pass FileInputStream as stylesheet and close it myself after calling
processor.process(...)
everything is ok - it gets closed of course

Alex