Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/03/09 11:41:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r383910 - in /lenya/trunk/src/modules/opendocument:config/cocoon-xconf/ config/menus/ java/ java/src/ java/src/org/java/src/org/apache/ java/src/org/apache/lenya/java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/ java/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/site/java/src...

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El jue, 09-03-2006 a las 09:58 +0100, Andreas Hartmann escribió:
>> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>> Well http://lenya.apache.org/1_4/reference/protocols/lenya.html
>>> "The resolution of the URI is based on the context: protocol handler."
>>> so not an option.
>> That's not the whole story. The lenya:// protocol just points to respository
>> nodes. Whether the nodes use context:// sources, or JCR nodes, or whatever,
>> depends on the NodeFactory you use.
>>

> Does that mean that I can get with
> Node node = getRepositoryNode(destination);
> node.lock();
> any given destination uri?

I don't quite understand what you mean with "destination URI" ...
You can access all nodes which are provided by the NodeFactory.

[...]

>>> Further it does not solve the "custom DocumentIdToPathMapper" problem.
>> Yes, which is the root of all evil in this issue. We have to solve it,
>> then the problems will vanish.
>
> Ok, then we should start the meta data stuff.

+1

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann