Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@apache.org> on 2014/05/15 19:21:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.3.0 Released (Finally!)

The Apache OpenJPA community is proud to announce the OpenJPA
2.3.0 release!

(Although the actual release was completed last fall, the final posting of
the distribution artifacts, documentation, and announcement material was
just performed.  Thus, this belated announcement...  Thank you for your
patience.)

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache OpenJPA and
how to download or include our persistence provider in your builds.

http://openjpa.apache.org/

Apache OpenJPA PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.3.0 Released (Finally!)

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks Kevin for the release.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.3.0 Released (Finally!)

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Datin Benoit <be...@thomson-networks.com>.
Hi Kevin,