Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andreas Zeller - zit-systems <an...@zit-systems.de> on 2006/04/14 19:32:03 UTC

The inputCalendar once again...

Hello there,

Found another problem with the inputCalendar and Facelets(?). It
wouldn't pop up unless I removed a javaScript function from the body
tag... Took me a few hours to get to the bottom of that. At least it
works now...

Anyway. Now, that the popUp finally works, I can't find a way to change
the popUp styles. The popUp seems to inherit the body styles for a.link
and so on, but the ugly blue header seems to stay the same no matter how
u put the other styles. They only seem to affect the html-version of the
calendar...

Is there any way to make the popUp fit better to certain colors of the
page? I can't find a way to do this and I need the popUp.

Thanks in advance.

Andreas