Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Will England <wi...@mylanders.com> on 2001/09/11 00:40:29 UTC

Does Jasper use the Context Classloader for Compiling JSP files?

Greetings!

I know there are two (or three) different classpaths within Tomcat 3.2.

The question is, does Jasper, when compiling JSP files, use the Context
Classpath, which referrs to the WEB-INF/classes directory for that
specific JSP?

If not, how could I add the Context Classpath to the Jasper code?

Can someone point me to a breakdown of the classloading within Jasper
specifically?  I've seen the classloading for Servlets, and that is all
kosher.

Thank you in advance for any tips, pointers, or direction.

Will

--
  /~>'find `funny quote`': Command not found; humor not installed.
              1986 Concours 72,xxx   CDA #00046  COG AMA