Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Venkata Ramesh Balabhadruni XX (JO/LMF)" <ve...@ericsson.com> on 2005/11/21 10:20:34 UTC

Compilation Problem on Solaris

Hi,

Any one know what is the Solaris CC compiler version required to compile the Xerces with NAMESPACE support(version 2.3.0) ?
I have a wrapper code which includes Xerces header files and makes use of Xerces API (version 2.3.0). When I try to use WS 6.1, WS 6.2 and WS 7.0 CC versions, my code did not compile with NAMESPACE support. If I remove the following line from src/xercesc/util/Compilers/SunCCDefs.hpp file, my code compiles.

#define XERCES_HAS_CPP_NAMESPACE

Do I need to include any extra Xerces headers for NAMESPACE support in my code ? Any comments / ideas ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh.