Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yogi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/11 17:36:14 UTC

problem using maven2-beta4

Hi,

I'm using maven2-beta3 and noticed that the surefire:test plugin does
not generate xml reports (which I needed to get maven2 working with
cruisecontrol) by default. However, the latest sources (beta4) seem to
have this fixed.

I've built beta4 locally (using m2-bootstrap-all.sh) and it went
through succesfully. However, when I run m2 install on a sample
project, it still seems to use the beta1 surefire plugin instead of
the beta4 one.

Is there a way to force maven to use the beta4 surefire plugin instead
of the beta1?

Thanks in advance,
- Yogi