Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Victor Havin <vh...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/12 18:26:15 UTC

Supported PDF types

Hello,I have to convert PDFs into the images.
Can you please point me to the place where I can find information regarding supported PDF types (PDF/a, PDF/ua, PDF/X, etc.)?Thanks,Victor.

Re: Supported PDF types

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23326562/apache-pdfbox-convert-pdf-to-images

See in wikipedia and on http://www.pdfa.org