Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Daniel O' Shaughnessy <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 17:26:40 UTC

Pio train fails for v0.11.0-incubating

Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to train this LDA template:

https://github.com/PredictionIO/template-scala-topic-model-LDA

I can build OK but when I try and train I get this error:

scala.runtime.IntRef.create(I)Lscala/runtime/IntRef;

at scopt.OptionParser.parse(options.scala:370)

at
org.apache.predictionio.workflow.CreateWorkflow$.main(CreateWorkflow.scala:137)

at
org.apache.predictionio.workflow.CreateWorkflow.main(CreateWorkflow.scala)

at

at

at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:731)

at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:181)

at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:206)

at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:121)

at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

I can successfully deploy (build. train & deploy) the exact same upgraded
LDA template to Heroku using this
<https://github.com/heroku/predictionio-buildpack> buildpack.

Using a PSQL backend for Event Storage & I followed the instructions for
upgrading pio here
<https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/install-sourcecode/>.

Can't seem to find much literature on this type of error .... anyone come
across this before?

Thanks