Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/06/02 11:21:19 UTC

jena-text : promote to trunk?

Now 2.10.1 is out and looks (so far...) to be OK, I'd like to promote
jena-text to trunk, and include it in the main release.  This will make
it available in Fuseki.

http://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html

it got swept in on a publication of the site, but it's not linked to IIRC.

1/ jena-text: Move from Experimental to trunk

2/ Add doc links (noting version) to under "SPARQL (ARQ)" and ARQ index page

3/ Remove doc links to LARQ / leave a migration page, noting the fact
that jena-text is not compatible with LARQ.

	Andy

Re: jena-text : promote to trunk?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/06/13 10:21, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Now 2.10.1 is out and looks (so far...) to be OK, I'd like to promote
> jena-text to trunk, and include it in the main release.  This will make
> it available in Fuseki.
>
> http://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html
>
> it got swept in on a publication of the site, but it's not linked to IIRC.
>
> 1/ jena-text: Move from Experimental to trunk
>
> 2/ Add doc links (noting version) to under "SPARQL (ARQ)" and ARQ index
> page
>
> 3/ Remove doc links to LARQ / leave a migration page, noting the fact
> that jena-text is not compatible with LARQ.
>

>      Andy

Promoted.

The module is version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and is part of the maven build.

It is not (yet) included in apache-jena-libs; currently you have add
another dependency.

It is included in jena-fuseki and the server build.  The service jar is
about 5M larger - it contains Lucene and Solrj (the Solr client) to make
usage as easy as possible.

	Andy