Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ian Ashley <Ia...@opentext.com> on 2010/11/16 13:46:04 UTC

SUGGESTION

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could the CMIS browser application be enhanced to show the URL being
displayed at the top of each page? I need to provide sample URLs in the
documentation I am writing about our CMIS integration.

If you are too busy I am happy to make the change and then email it to you.

Regards,
Ian

Ian Ashley
Software Engineering Manager
Development

OpenText
Sandridge Park, Porters Wood,
St Albans, Herts.
AL3 6PH
UK

Phone:  +44 (0) 1727 847488
Fax:       +44 (0) 1727 840649
Web site:   http://www.opentext.com/

This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited
from disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is
unknown to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this
email message and all copies immediately.

Re: SUGGESTION

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Ian,

I have added a URL field to the feed pages.
Please let me know if that is what you are looking for and if this field
should be on the other pages as well.

Cheers,

Florian

Re: SUGGESTION

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Ian,

Could you please specify which browser application you mean.
Are you talking about CMIS Workbench (the Swing client) or the web-based
browser?

The web-based browser shows the URL in the address bar. CMIS Workbench
logs all URLs in the log window if the log-level is set to DEBUG.