Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/11/24 20:11:07 UTC

TestSuccess.jar

Tony

I may have (accidentally) found what you were looking for. Somehow I can’t find the original email thread, but it was about something along the lines of who/where/how generated JAR for this: 'File exJar = new File("src/test/resources/ExecuteCommand/TestSuccess.jar");’
Well, here it is https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/test/java sitting in default package.

I actually mentioned it to Joe few weeks ago and thankfully he got interrupted ;) before he had a chance to delete it since we could not correlate the two and thought it was just a junk from the origin import to ASF.

Cheers
Oleg

Re: TestSuccess.jar

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Oleg,

Actually the jars were removed [1] and we already re-added them when we discovered it in this thread [2]

[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201511.mbox/%3CCA%2BLyY54w-32Z02L-Q5G9xJ6SqQegU2EuPgtdHmHyiHpN0h31dg%40mail.gmail.com%3E
Joe

- - - - - - Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall