Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/26 20:50:34 UTC

Distribution

Dist build needs to be redone. Will take care of that.

Re: Distribution

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Night.

I got the javadoc in the dist now...
I need to make some documentation on the release process!

http://www.somatik.be

re: Distribution

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.

Re: Distribution

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.somatik.be

re: Distribution

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

I am someone who downloads distributions. When I discover a new project I want to find out what it does. For that I need the examples and the documentation. For me it would really convenient to have the javadoc available right away.
Hence IMO the distribution file is mainly for people who evaluate Empire-db as an option amongst others. And we just want to make sure that we win the competition.

Sure it's not a blocker but we really should consider it for this release since the next one is still far away.
And it's probably not a big deal is it?
Let's see what the others say and whether more issues are coming up.

Re: Distribution

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.somatik.be

re: Distribution