Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org> on 2005/06/08 03:59:43 UTC

open-source eXtremeTable: combined HTML, PDF, and Excel output

FOP community,

Jeff Johnston has developed an open source (Apache License)
"eXtremeTable" [1] that combines HTML, PDF (using FOP), and Excel (using
Jakarta POI) output for the same data.  I have not used it yet, but the
U.S. Presidents table example [2] on the companion site looks quite
good, and I am passing this on to the mailing list in case there are
others in the community who are looking for this type of functionality
in web applications.  Hopefully this can reduce some wheel
reinventions.  It is downloadable from the SourceForge site available
from the first link below.

Regards,
Glen

[1]http://sourceforge.net/projects/extremecomp/