Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Daniel Perry <d....@netcase.co.uk> on 2004/03/30 13:07:43 UTC

njabl.org and dialup clients = rejection

The usage of the 'bad ip' lists seems great - block junk from dodgy ips used
by junk mailers.

But - it also blocks mail from people using james as a relay! (very bad!)

I have some people using our james server from a dialup connection - so they
are listed on njabl.org as being bad - but obviously they arnt bad, and need
to be able to send messages!

Is there a way of telling it to only filter messages for local recipients ?
or only messages received through an unauthenticated smtp session?

Daniel.