Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anthony Whitford <an...@whitford.com> on 2016/02/20 14:11:06 UTC

Maven Fluido Skin incompatibility with new maven-site-plugin 3.5

I noticed that maven-site-plugin 3.5 does not work with maven-fluido-skin 1.4…
This looks well known from inspecting the JIRA issues for the skin, but when will maven-fluido-skin-1.5 be released?

Re: Maven Fluido Skin incompatibility with new maven-site-plugin 3.5

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Anthony,

Yes, you're completely right: we're working on it, and tried to make clear
that Fluido Skin 1.4 is not immediately compatible with Maven Site Plugin 3.5
[1]

It should be done in 1 or 2 weeks, dependings on the order in which we'll have
to do the work (perhaps we'll need to to a parent pom release first, I still
have to wotk on this with Michael Osipov).

In the meantime, you can use the "Velocity 1.5 dependency" workaround I
documented [2]

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/skins/index.html