Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/08/05 22:52:32 UTC

Updating navigation.xml file and quick testing

Hi,

What goal copies the navigation.xml file from the source area to the
generated-xdocs dir?

When I run "maven xdoc", it is not copied over, so I am obviously not
understanding something that the site goal does....

Using 1.1 beta 1.

Re: Updating navigation.xml file and quick testing

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Sorry, please ignore.

I think the problem was that a navigation.xml file *was* in the generated-xdocs
dir, as I discovered no other of our projects have that file there from a
build.  The other projects correctly pickup the navigation.xml file changes, so
I removed the file and all is now well.  Not sure now that file got in there...

No wonder I couldn't determine how that file gets copied there...it isn't!  :-O