Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rajeshkumar J <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/28 08:59:35 UTC

Internals of hbase scan

Can anyone point me where I can learn internals of hbase such as scan in
depth.

Re: Internals of hbase scan

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can step through using IDE.

Below is sample stack trace from running a unit test:

ClientSimpleScanner(ClientScanner).loadCache() line: 382
ClientSimpleScanner(ClientScanner).nextWithSyncCache() line: 357
ClientSimpleScanner.next() line: 50
ResultScanner$1.hasNext() line: 54
TestMobCompactor.countMobCells(Table) line: 588
TestMobCompactor.testCompactionWithHFileLink() line: 242

Cheers

Re: Internals of hbase scan

Posted by Rajeshkumar J <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internals of hbase scan

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

RE: Internals of hbase scan

Posted by andrew <an...@aliyun.com>.
Reading the source code

Can anyone point me where I can learn internals of hbase such as scan in depth.