Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Roel Bylemans <r....@unesco.org> on 2005/03/31 14:44:29 UTC

another problem

hello,

with the jar I created, I can write properties to documents. The problem now is
that I can't read the properties anymore. I think it has something to do that
some methods are changed. When I use the poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar I can read
the properties, but I can't write because it isn't supported. When I use my jar
that i created (with the files to write properties) i can write, but i can't
read properties. I think it has something to do with the
PropertySetFactory.class witch has changed a little
(poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar <-> CVS). I get an arrayoutofbounds exception when
I want to get the summaryinformation.
Does anyone has an idea how to fix this problem? or does anyone have a jar to
read and write properties?

Thanks

Re: another problem

Posted by Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>.
Am Donnerstag, den 31.03.2005, 12:44 +0000 schrieb Roel Bylemans:
> with the jar I created, I can write properties to documents. The problem now is
> that I can't read the properties anymore. I think it has something to do that
> some methods are changed. When I use the poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar I can read
> the properties, but I can't write because it isn't supported. When I use my jar
> that i created (with the files to write properties) i can write, but i can't
> read properties. I think it has something to do with the
> PropertySetFactory.class witch has changed a little
> (poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar <-> CVS). I get an arrayoutofbounds exception when
> I want to get the summaryinformation.
> Does anyone has an idea how to fix this problem? or does anyone have a jar to
> read and write properties?

Please submit a detailed bug report to bugzilla
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/>! Otherwise I won't be able to do
something about this problem. Thanks!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/