Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Tuan Hong <tu...@s1.com> on 2001/11/16 21:11:44 UTC

Error: SOAP-ENV:Client No Deserializer found to deserialize

all,

I have been trying to figure out why I keep getting the error below:

Entries: SOAP-ENV:Client No Deserializer found to deserialize a
':meth1_inType' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. /soap/servlet/rpcrouter

I have a complex type input parameter and have serializer registered on the
Apache server.

My input request look something like this:
<message name="InGetAccountListRequest"
xmlns:tns="http://common.s1.com/accounts">
 <part name="meth1_inType" type="tns:AcctInfoTrnRq" />
</message>

I use MSTK low api client and get the error above.
in the deployment descriptor on Apache server I have the following mapping:
  <isd:map encodingStyle=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> "
    xmlns:x=" http://common.s1.com/accounts <http://common.s1.com/accounts>
" qname="x:AccountInfoRq"
   javaType="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRq"
xml2JavaClassName="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRqSerializer"
java2XMLClassName="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRqSerializer"/>
Can any Soap Guru tell me why ? I am interested to know and very appreciate
if you could answer.
I tried examples with simple type, it works fine. Only complex type that
gives me a problem

Re: Error: SOAP-ENV:Client No Deserializer found to deserialize

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.
On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:11:44 -0500, in soap you wrote:

>all,
>
>I have been trying to figure out why I keep getting the error below:
>
>Entries: SOAP-ENV:Client No Deserializer found to deserialize a
>':meth1_inType' using encoding style
>'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'. /soap/servlet/rpcrouter
>
>I have a complex type input parameter and have serializer registered on the
>Apache server.
>
>My input request look something like this:
><message name="InGetAccountListRequest"
>xmlns:tns="http://common.s1.com/accounts">
> <part name="meth1_inType" type="tns:AcctInfoTrnRq" />
></message>
>
>I use MSTK low api client and get the error above.
>in the deployment descriptor on Apache server I have the following mapping:
>  <isd:map encodingStyle=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
><http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> "
>    xmlns:x=" http://common.s1.com/accounts <http://common.s1.com/accounts>
>" qname="x:AccountInfoRq"
>   javaType="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRq"
>xml2JavaClassName="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRqSerializer"
>java2XMLClassName="com.s1.common.accounts.AccountInfoRqSerializer"/>

This only registers the de-serializer for type, but the MS TK request
will be untyped, so you need an additional entry for the element name
to deserializer mapping as well.

Re: Error: SOAP-ENV:Client No Deserializer found to deserialize

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.

Posted by Henk Schipper <he...@software684.com>.
WSDL descriptorsTuan,

There is a fix for the toolkit. It might work.
Have a look at:
http://windows.oreilly.com/news/soap_0800.html
http://windows.oreilly.com/news/soapreview_0600.html

There you will also find info about the fix for the toolkit.

Regards,

Henk.

      xmlns:x="http://common.s1.com/accounts" qname="x:AccountInfoRq"