Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Bökenkamp <ma...@Thorsten-Boekenkamp.de> on 2003/06/03 13:55:11 UTC

[HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

Description:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Was kann ich tun ???

Re: [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Thorsten Bökenkamp dijo:

> ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
>

> Was kann ich tun ???

??? I dont understand, but I guess you are asking, "why?"

Well you need to put your Oracle jar library inside cocoon. Concretly at:

WEB-INF/lib

More info at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DatabaseConnectionOverview
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Oracle