Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/29 19:14:33 UTC

SPF Dependency [Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project james-server (in module james-server) failed]

sample of failure:

 [javac] /srv/gump/public/workspace/james-server/smtpserver-function/src/main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/filter/fastfail/SPFHandler.java:30:
package org.apache.james.jspf.impl does not exist

do we need to tell gump about the JSPF dependency?

- robert

Re: SPF Dependency [Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project james-server (in module james-server) failed]

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Am Sonntag, den 30.09.2007, 16:28 +0200 schrieb Stefano Bagnara:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> > sample of failure:
> >
> >  [javac] /srv/gump/public/workspace/james-server/smtpserver-function/src/main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/filter/fastfail/SPFHandler.java:30:
> > package org.apache.james.jspf.impl does not exist
> >
> > do we need to tell gump about the JSPF dependency?
> >
> > - robert
>
> I think/hope that gump have no specific knowledge of the JSPF dependency.
>
> The problem was probably that norman updated the jar (with a new name)
> but forgot to update the properties file pointing to that file.
>
> Also the nighly builds was failing for this.
>
> I just committed a patch. I hope this fix both the "nightlies" and the
> gump build.
>
> Stefano

Thx Stefano... I just noticed that i missed to commit the files :-/ Thx
for fixin it.

bye
Norman

Re: SPF Dependency [Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project james-server (in module james-server) failed]