Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/19 12:23:44 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "StrutsMaintenanceEditors" by TedHusted

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TedHusted:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceEditors

  Please set any code or text editors to

- * Leave white space at the end of lines (unless the line is edited)
+  * Leave white space at the end of lines (unless the line is edited)
- * Use spaces for tab characters
+  * Use spaces for tab characters
- * Use Unix-style line endings for new files (LF)
+  * Use Unix-style line endings for new files (LF)

Re: [Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "StrutsMaintenanceEditors" by TedHusted

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On 9/19/05, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for
> change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by TedHusted:
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceEditors

> Please set any code or text editors to
>
> - * Leave white space at the end of lines (unless the line is edited)
> + * Leave white space at the end of lines (unless the line is edited)

I guess I don't understand why we would want people to leave whitespace.
Perhaps what is meant is that people should not specifically put in effort
to remove it?

--
Martin Cooper